Yesterday I spent my day off doing what I was supposed to be doing: writing! I spent the entire day (from (8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and part of the evening) working on my novel in verse, SHARRA'S WAR.
My most recent revision of SHARRA'S WAR started out a couple weeks ago, with me going through and tweaking the line breaks to make it easier to read. But as I went through it, I realized that the ending needed work. The solution to Sharra's problem worked out a little too easily. I needed her to struggle just a bit more for what she wanted. Yesterday, I finally got to the point where I think it works.
Poor Sharra. If she were real, should would most certainly hate my guts.