- At the top of my list is Jesus. My savior, my best friend, the reason for my every breath. I would not be who I am today, where I am today, if it were not for my faith in him.
- My family. I have the most loving supportive husband any girl could dream of, and three kids who amaze me every day (that list could get very long). I also have a large extended family that is as varied and flawed as any family could be, and I am thankful for each and every one of them.
- I am thankful to live in the greatest country on Earth.
- Friends. You know who you are.
- My church family.
- Books, movies, music, and books.
- Fellow writers.
- My blog followers.
- My two poodles, Chloe and Gimli, and my little parrotlet named Ferb.
- Indoor plumbing.
Specific to 2013:
- The sale of my first picture book, WHAT ABOUT MOOSE?
- My agent, Pam van Hylckama Vlieg of Foreword Literary.
- Becoming a write-at-home-mom.
- My art journal.
What are you thankful for?