I sent a manuscript to a publisher last month.
I heard back from the editor a couple of weeks ago.
She wants to hold on to it till the end of the month, when she'll be making her final decisions, if that is okay with me.
Of course it is okay with me!
Now, if the end of the month would come a little sooner, that would be great.