Lately I have felt like I could do almost anything...
...except write a post for this blog.
So I thought I would jump back in with a few simple updates.
Since the end of summer I have:
- finished the second draft of my latest verse novel
- revised a couple picture book manuscripts
- drafted a few new picture book manuscripts
- read a lot of picture books
- read one verse novel
- planned several school visits
- spent a lot of time with my kids and grandkids (I have three now!)
- gone apple picking
- done apple cooking
- written and edited for Read, Discus, Do!
- and more
Throughout the fall I plan to do much of the same, but also:
- revise an old verse novel manuscript based on my agent's feedback
- polish a new picture book manuscript (rhyming, non-fiction) and show it to my agent
- put together a book dummy for a concept book
- make several handmade Christmas gifts
- finish my Christmas quilt
- LOT'S of baking
- blog more often