1. Don't sit too close to an excited fourth-grader who seems to never swallow his saliva.
2. Drink water from your own private water bottle, not a community water fountain.
3. If you see a kid with "that look" on his face, get BEHIND him and direct him to the nearest garbage can.
4. Practice not laughing (or gagging) when you witness a second-grader eating her boogers.
5. Always keep a box of tissues handy.
6. A big pack of stickers, to a kindergartener, is as magical as a wad of cash!
7. Be prepared to receive drawings of one-legged, twelve-fingered, bulging-eyed children as gifts from adoring youngsters.
8. And dandelions!
9. Little kids are blunt! Example: "Hey! You got a crooked toof." (smile, nod, and then move on)
10. Have fun! Grouchy people don't do well with kids.